As populations slowly become vaccinated against Covid19, economies around the world are starting to recover, borders are beginning to open and companies are again looking to establish new teams and re-capture market share that they may have lost during the pandemic.
What does this mean for many economies around the world..? It means the Great Rehire has begun.
Across Australia, the USA, the UK, Europe, South East Asia and regions world wide, travel restrictions are easing, and both tourism and business travel once again opening up enabling organisations to once again flex their muscles and recruit new talent into their teams.
This has been corroborated by Amazon who in September 2021, confirmed they will be hiring 55’000 new team members to support their rapid growth in the wake of Covid19 and replenish lost team members during the worst months of the pandemic.
But what about the Small to Medium sized businesses (SMEs) around the world who are now looking to build teams again; has anything been learnt.
One principle lesson that has been learnt by many business owners around the world is that your team does not necessarily need to be sitting with you in an office, 5 days a week for it to be efficient and successful; in fact quite the opposite.
Remote work forces have become the norm. They are here to stay, with multiple studies showing that not only are remote work forces as effective as in office work forces, but the employment population heavily favouring the work from home option for the foreseeable future.
However, other than efficiency and a happy workforce, there are other key benefits SMEs profit from by developing remote teams.
In particular, they reduce operation cost significantly. No office, no equipment and no hardware alone can reduce operational cost by up to 70%.
Then there are the significant salary costs.
For example, if an SME was to develop their remote team in the Philippines, and take advantage of the world class, English speaking and high literacy talent pools available, then their staffing costs can also be reduced by up to 90%.
Think about that for just one moment:
- Reduced Staffing cost by 90%.
- Reduced operational cost by 70%.
- The exact same efficiency.
- The exact same quality.
- Arguably better commitment and dedication.
- Full support and back office HR, infrastructure, IT and training provided.
Any savvy SME business owner, in any industry sector must seriously consider the new normal of a Remote Workforce.
How Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) Can Benefit Your Business
As organisations now look to accelerate hiring processes, attract new talent and should be considering remote teams, it is a savvy decision to consider a recruitment partner in the form of a recruitment process outsourcing company or RPO.
An RPO can not only significantly improve hiring timelines, but also provide the full back end support, operational, human resource and IT infrastructure that ensures the success of your remote teams.
At Logx BPO, we support our Recruitment Process Outsourcing functions with our full Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) experience to ensure that our Recruitment Partners benefit from an entirely unique and comprehensive remote staffing experience.
For more information about our Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solution you can CLICK HERE.
Before we move onto the benefits of utilsing an experienced Recruitment Process Outsourcing to expedite and improve talent acquisition functions, below we have listed just some of the recruitment team verticals and job types that we support:
Our Successful Recruitment Sectors & Industries
- IT Recruitment Consultants / IT Recruitment Resourcers
- Digital Recruitment Consultants / Digital Recruitment Resourcers
- Healthcare Recruitment Consultants / Healthcare Recruitment Resourcers
- Engineering Recruitment Consultants / Engineering Recruitment Resourcers
- Rec to Rec Recruitment Consultants / Rec to Rec Recruitment Resourcers
- Finance Recruitment Consultants / Finance Recruitment Resourcers
- Retail Recruitment Consultants / Retail Recruitment Resourcers
- Energy Recruitment Consultants / Energy Recruitment Resourcers
- Mechanical Recruitment Consultants / Mechanical Recruitment Resourcers
- Waste Recruitment Consultants / Waste Recruitment Resourcers
- Back Office Recruitment Consultants / Back Office Recruitment Resourcers
- Insurance Recruitment Consultants / Insurance Recruitment Resourcers
- HR Recruitment Consultants / HR Recruitment Resourcers
- Customer Service Recruitment Consultants / Customer Service Recruitment Resourcers
- Sales Recruitment Consultants / Sales Recruitment Resourcers
- Executive Search Recruitment Consultants / Executive Search Recruitment Resourcers
- Catering Recruitment Consultants / Catering Recruitment Resourcers
- Hospitality Recruitment Consultants / Hospitality Recruitment Resourcers