Why Outsourcing In the Philippines is so effective
As previously mentioned, it is very hard to argue the case against outsourcing and building full time remote teams in the Philippines.
Every business we have ever supported says the exact same thing, "I wish I had done this years ago and saved $100k's more".
Below are some of the reasons why your business should build your teams remotely with Logix in the Philippines:
1) The Philippines workforce is culturally compatible with the West. The Philippines is a predominantly Catholic country with rich European history, and a strong allegiance to the USA. The Philippines workforce seamlessly integrate into western organisations.
2) The cost of labor is a major attraction for hundreds of millions of businesses worldwide. On average, companies save $60'000 per year in salary, infrastructure & legal costs, per employee they hire offshore.
3) The educational system in the Philippines is exceptional and aligns to educational standards in the US, UK and Australia. Filipino students are taught English from a very young age. The country boasts exceptional literacy rates and almost all of the skilled workforce obtain degrees.
4) Businesses anywhere in the world will struggle to find a workforce more loyal and dedicated than that of the Philippines. Your team members will do whatever possible to demonstrate their dedication to your business.
5) The Philippines is a rapidly emerging economy in Asia. More people are acquiring skills, more people are gaining experience and the infrastructure from where they operate is becoming truly world class.
6) The pool of candidates that organisations have access to is truly staggering. If an organization were to run an advert for an Administration Specialist in the Sunshine Coast, Australia they may get a small handful of applications, with maybe one or two candidates with the correct skills. If the same advert were to be run in the Philippines, the organisation would receive many hundreds of applications, with a high percentage of those applications being exceptional. No talent pool in the world can compete with the Philippines.
7) The Philippines often ranks #1 or very close to #1 in global outsourcing and offshore staffing analysis. Recently, Cushman & Wakefield, the world’s largest privately held commercial real estate conducted a global audit of the best outsourcing and offshore staffing locations based on Cost, Risk, Language, Skill & Infrastructure. The Philippines came in joint #1 with Vietnam.