|Social Media Manager + Top Salary + Career Growth + HMO + Excellent Benefits
|Skyrise 4B, IT Park, Cebu City, +1 Day Per Week Work From Home
|P40k – P50K + HMO + Excellent Benefits
|Holiday/Sick Pay, SSS, PhilHealth, Pagibig, 13th Month, HMO, WFH, Birthday Hamper
|Monday to Friday, 10am – 7pm
Logix BPO is an Award Winning BPO and RPO, with operational teams across the Philippines, headquartered from Cebu City.
We are one of the fastest growing and reputable Recruitment Process Outsourcing companies in the world, and with a growing reputation in BPO as well across Asia, a wonderful and supportive culture, we strive to continue rapid growth through 2023, delivering on our virtues and exceptional talent acquisition.
Logix BPO are looking to hire a new Social Media Manager, to lead our Social Marketing strategies and shape marketing initiatives globally.
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities:
- Produce compelling content for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google My Business networks
- Plan and executive video content for Youtube, Tiktok and all SM channel
- Produce on brand graphics to support social and web content
- Enter conversations on LinkedIn and engage in social listening across all channels
- Plan and schedule content in advance.
- Research new social media trends and hashtags.
- Strategize content ideas.
- Use analytics tools to gauge the success of posts and campaigns.
- Create paid/PPC ad campaigns on Facebook to attract talent to the recruitment team and prospect clients to our services
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
Social Media Specialist Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- At least 2 years Social Media Marketing experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Canva, Photoshop, Hootsuite, META Tools, Google Analytics
- Experience developing social media strategies
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- Expert knowledge with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Experience using social media for professional purposes. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Permanent contract subject to a 6 month probation period