|SEO SPECIALIST+ Top Salary + Career Growth + HMO + Excellent Benefits
|50K UP + HMO + Dental + Excellent Benefits
|Holiday/Sick Pay, SSS, PhilHealth, Pagibig, 13th Month, HMO, WFH, Birthday Hamper
|AU Shift 6AM to 3PM PH Time
Logix BPO is an Award Winning BPO and RPO, with operational teams across the Philippines, headquartered from Cebu City.
Logix BPO are looking to hire a skilled SEO SPECIALIST for our growing team!
Tons of perks and benefits await, including:
Competitive pay starting at 50,000!
Opportunities for PROMOTION & COMMISSION!
Amazing WORK Environment!
The role of SEO Specialist is responsible for undertaking the creation and / or management of Search Engine Optimization campaigns and engaging directly with a selection of key clients. In this role, you will work closely with the SEO Lead and provide hands-on support for junior members of the team, displaying leadership capabilities.
- Ensure client KPIs are being met
- Conduct keyword research to identify relevant and high-performing keywords for clients’ websites
- Optimize website content, meta tags, headings, and other on-page elements to align with target keywords and improve search engine rankings.
- Conduct website audits to identify technical issues that may impact search engine visibility, such as crawlability, indexing, site speed, and mobile responsiveness.
- Develop and execute strategies to acquire high-quality backlinks from authoritative and relevant websites
- Collaborate with content specialists to ensure SEO best practices are implemented in the creation of new content
- Monitor keyword rankings also organic traffic, and other relevant metrics to track the performance of SEO campaigns.
- Generate reports and insights to share with clients
- Conduct competitor research and analysis to understand the SEO strategies and tactics of competitors
- Utilize SEO tools and software to conduct keyword research, track rankings, analyze website performance, and generate reports
- Keep up-to-date with the latest SEO trends, algorithm updates, and best practices.
- Minimum 2 years SEO experience with an excellent track record in planning & executing successful digital marketing strategies
- In-depth understanding of SEO- both technical and non technical
- Experience in working with the following platforms: SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, GSC, GA & GDS. Knowledge of JetOctopus
- Excellent Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets skills and experience
- Proven ability to drive buy-in for recommendations through sharing SEO best practices
- Willingness to learn and try new things
- Proactive nature and ability to get the job done with initiative
- Organized, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Brings an analytical, can-do approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Results and performance focused
- Proficient in G-Suite programs
- A growth mindset, with the willingness to learn and try new things
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Agency experience
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY HERE. Please include “SEO Specialist Application” in the subject line.
Why Logix? Logix BPO loves to share our vision for future growth within our business and discuss how you could be pivotal in bringing that vision to life. We want to hear about you, and how your experiences to date have shaped you into our ideal candidate.
*We appreciate all applications, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.