|Job Title||SEO Specialist + Top Salary + Career Growth + HMO + Excellent Benefits|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Employment Location||Work From Home Options / Hybrid
|Salary Range||P40K UP + HMO + Dental + Excellent Benefits|
|Benefits Package||Holiday/Sick Pay, SSS, PhilHealth, Pagibig, 13th Month, HMO, WFH, Birthday Hamper|
|Shift||AU – DAY SHIFT|
Logix BPO is an Award Winning BPO and RPO, with operational teams across the Philippines, headquartered from Cebu City.
Logix BPO are looking to hire a skilled SEO SPECIALIST, to work with our client.
In this role, you will work closely with the SEO Lead and be well versed with a hands-on appreciation of platforms such as Screaming Frog, Website Speed Tests, Siteliner, Copyscape, Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Google Trends, Google Analytics, Agency Analytics & Data Studio. In addition to being skilled at using CRM software such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla and eCommerce platforms such as Shopify, Magento and OpenCart.
- Ensure client KPIs are being met.
- Conduct keyword research to identify relevant and high-performing keywords for clients’ websites.
- Optimize website content, meta tags, headings, and other on-page elements to align with target keywords and improve search engine rankings.
- Conduct website audits to identify technical issues that may impact search engine visibility such as crawlability, indexing, site speed, and mobile responsiveness.
- Monitor keyword rankings, organic traffic, and other relevant metrics to track the performance of SEO campaigns and generate reports and insights to share with clients.
- Conduct competitor research and analysis to understand the SEO strategies and tactics of competitors.
- Utilize SEO tools and software to conduct keyword research, track rankings, analyze website performance, and generate reports.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest SEO trends, algorithm updates, and best practices.
- Minimum 2 years SEO experience with an excellent track record in planning & executing successful digital marketing strategies.
- In-depth understanding of SEO-both technical and non technical.
- Experience in working with the following platforms: SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, GSC, GA & GDS. Knowledge of JetOctopus desirable but not mandatory.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets skills and experience.
- Proactive nature and ability to get the job done with initiative.
- Experience in developing processes to increase productivity.
- Organized, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Brings an analytical, can-do approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Results and performance focused.
- Proficient in G-Suite programs.
Why Logix? Logix BPO loves to share our vision for future growth within our business and discuss how you could be pivotal in bringing that vision to life. We want to hear about you, and how your experiences to date have shaped you into our ideal candidate.
*We appreciate all applications, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.