|Recruitment Specialist + Top Salary + Career Growth + HMO + Excellent Benefits
|WFH, Work onsite
|35K UP + HMO + Dental + Excellent Benefits
|Holiday/Sick Pay, SSS, PhilHealth, Pagibig, 13th Month, HMO, WFH, Birthday Hamper
|AU Shift, UK Shift, US Shift
Logix BPO is an Award Winning BPO and RPO, with operational teams across the Philippines, headquartered from Cebu City.
Logix BPO are looking to hire a skilled RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST for our growing team!
Tons of perks and benefits await, including:
Competitive pay starting at 35,000!
Opportunities for PROMOTION & COMMISSION!
Amazing WORK Environment!
You will be responsible for copywriting and content assignments alongside a dedicated and passionate team of Content and SEO Specialists. You will partner with the SEO team to ensure the quality of work meets our client briefs and expectations, and ultimately support the SEO strategy, boost organic traffic and elevate conversion rates.
- Talent Identification – Proactively identify and headhunt potential candidates using a variety of sourcing methods, including job boards, SalesForce applicant leads and social media, specific to the UK market. Generate large pools of capable candidates that are ready to be interviewed for our programs.
- Candidate Engagement – Reach out to potential candidates through direct contact, networking, and social media engagement. Build and maintain a strong candidate pipeline.
- Daily Applicant Qualification – Responsible for qualifying or disqualifying applicants based on their eligibility for the roles which involves understanding the required education levels, skills, candidate types and locations we are seeking, with an emphasis on ensuring all candidates are security clearable and immediately available.
- Screening and Assessment: Conduct initial screening and assessments to evaluate candidates’ skills, experience, and cultural fit.
- Interview Coordination: Arrange and schedule interviews between candidates and the hiring team, taking into consideration different time zones and schedules.
- Compliance and Documentation – Understand the legal and regulatory requirements for hiring in the UK and ensure candidates are eligible for our roles. Maintain accurate records and documentation of the recruitment process.
- Manage Contact Interactions – Effectively manage and respond to interactions from the candidates whether directly to the team or via the Talent Inbox
- Create Engaging Content – Develop and share content that appeals to recent graduates and bootcamp attendees, such as insights into the company culture and growth opportunities, upcoming roles and success stories.
- KPIs – You will be working in a KPI driven environment and will be required to adhere to the goals that are set.
- At least (2) two years’ experience as a Global Recruiter and 18 months in most recent employer.
- A Self-starter, high energy, aggressive and results oriented.
- Excellent command of English language both written and verbal.
- A proven ability to hit and exceed targets.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY HERE. Please include “Recruitment Specialist” in the subject line.
Why Logix? Logix BPO loves to share our vision for future growth within our business and discuss how you could be pivotal in bringing that vision to life. We want to hear about you, and how your experiences to date have shaped you into our ideal candidate.
*We appreciate all applications, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.