|CPA + Top Salary + Career Growth + HMO + Excellent Benefits
|50K UP + HMO + Dental + Excellent Benefits
|Holiday/Sick Pay, SSS, PhilHealth, Pagibig, 13th Month, HMO, WFH, Birthday Hamper
Logix BPO is an Award Winning BPO and RPO, with operational teams across the Philippines, headquartered from Cebu City.
Logix BPO are looking to hire a skilled Certified Public Accountant for our growing team!
Tons of perks and benefits await, including:
Competitive pay starting at 50,000!
Opportunities for PROMOTION & COMMISSION!
Amazing WORK Environment!
We are looking for an organized and driven Junior Accountant with 2+ years accounting experience to join our team. Our Junior Accountant will be involved in all facets of financial transactions including accounts payable and receivable, bank account reconciliations, invoicing, journal entries, and revenue recognition. We are looking for a multi-skilled professional who will ensure accurate processing and recording of transactions while applying standard accounting principles that ensure compliance.
- Classify transactions in QuickBooks and/or Excel spreadsheets with accurate detail and speed.
- Support client’s month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close process.
- Set up new clients in QuickBooks Online.
- Proficient understanding of payroll and payroll taxes for processing and payment of monthly/quarterly taxes.
- Reconciliation of ledger and bank accounts to ensure accuracy of inputs and resolve any discrepancies.
- Clear and solid understanding of key financial statements.
- Assist with complex accounting matters, including researching and preparing technical analyses.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Ensure compliance with the various Federal and State laws as well as US GAAP, accounting principles, and other industry rules and regulations.
- Assist in setting up new business entities, payroll, and unemployment accounts.
- Use basic tax knowledge to assist in tax research, tax planning, tax preparation, and tax resolution matters.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and perform other duties assigned.
- At least 2+ years of bookkeeping/accounting experience.
- Maintains and believes in upholding the following tenets: Honesty, Transparency, Integrity, Accountability, Respect, Mindset of Abundance, and Love of Numbers (Numbers don’t lie, people do!)
- Regards and respects the privileged power an accountant holds and does not wield that power to hurt others but to educate, empower, and enlighten.
- Serves from the heart! Does the work to cover firm and its clients, not to covet!
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, laws and regulations, including GAAP.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to multi-task and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Must have some direct work experience in QuickBooks Online and a willingness to obtain QBO Certification (if not held), which should be completed within 4 weeks of hired date.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Docs, Microsoft Teams, and other software applications. Technologically sound with quick adaptability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive and resourceful in using various tools, such as IRS publications and AICPA, to research in finding answers to questions. Solutions driven and not problem residing.
- Strong organizational capabilities.
- Ability to work independently, meet multiple deadlines while maintaining the highest standards of quality and accuracy.
- Self-motivated and highly flexible, with a collaborative, team-oriented disposition.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to summarize financial data effectively.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Positive attitude with an eagerness to learn and able to take direction from Accounting Manager and other executives
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY HERE. Please include “CPA Application” in the subject line.
Why Logix? Logix BPO loves to share our vision for future growth within our business and discuss how you could be pivotal in bringing that vision to life. We want to hear about you, and how your experiences to date have shaped you into our ideal candidate.
*We appreciate all applications, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.