- The candidate must be a BS Accountancy graduate or Major in Internal Audit with at least 2 to 5 years minimum accounting experience.
- Tech-savvy and highly-proficient with the Xero accounting software.
- Experience with working on BIR paperwork especially tax regulations.
- High integrity and trustworthiness in handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Must be results-oriented and a good team-player with a keen level of accuracy and high attention to detail.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Willing to do work office-based in Cebu City
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Complying with all company and accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.