The key factors here is, proficiency in microvellum from “Screen to machine”.
Proficiency in Microsoft work excel, powerpoint and using Microsoft teams in general
Good English verbally and written (they will be communicating with clients by email generally)
Experience in the Australian kitchen manufacturing industry
- Interpret plans from architects, builders, and client sketches to create detailed shop drawings including processing to CNC machine
- Provide well-detailed drawings and material take-offs for the project, including ordering materials for the project.
- Understand material limitations and apply them in the drafting process.
- Read and interpret selection documentation for material and fixtures.
- Communicate with clients, builders and architects regarding the drafting process and follow sign-off procedures.
- Manage project documentation in Microsoft teams
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure the project is completed within budget and on time.
- Assist in the resolution of any issues that arise during the drafting process.
- Create and maintain accurate records of all drafting projects.
- At least 2 years of experience in Microvellum drafting, in the kitchen and bathroom renovation industry.
- Proficiency in Microvellum and Microsoft suite
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with other departments.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing project requirements